Craftsman tour in Kansai
- Tour fee here can be changed without notice.
- Excluding Flights. Please contact us for Flight's price
- Possibly cancelled due to the weather condition
- If you want to customize this tour, feel free to tell us.
Craftsman tour in Kansai - 11 days is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Good things, forever
People who are tired of modern life in the city and want to enjoy a private trip
You can get high-quality products in your own country, but they tend to be manufactured by machines, so they are inorganic.
Now is the time to offer a tour for those who want to use good products that are full of craftsmanship and passion for a long time.
Days: 11 days
Attendees: 2 people
- JR Pass
Arrive in Kansai airport and take a free time.
DAY 2：Kyoto crafts
- Free lunch at Nishiki Market
- Masuya Takao（try weaving）
DAY 3：Shiga crafts
- Ebita Kougei（making a chopstick rest out of pottery）
- Okamura honke（Sake brewery）
DAY 4：Biwako cycling free day
DAY 5：Fukui crafts
Megane Museum(glass making)
- Sabae city is famous that 90% of glasses in Japan has been made.
DAY 6：Fukui crafts
- Zazen experience in Eiheiji temple
- Refresh yourself in Yamashiro Onsen & Indoor activity
DAY 7：Ishikawa crafts
- Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum
- Traditional art & craft of Ishikawa
- Higashi Chayagai
DAY 8：Toyama crafts
Try fresh seafood in Michi no eki Himi
- Gokayama, which is one of the World Heritage site
DAY 9：Gifu crafts
- Hida furukawa walking tour by local guide
- Old view of Takayama
- Gero Onsen
DAY 10：Gifu crafts
- Knife Museum(Swordsmith experience)
DAY 11：Aichi crafts
- Inuyama castle
Thank you for visiting Japan.
We hope you come to Japan again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.